Monday, May 4, 2015

Goals....long term or short?

You know, I look at all that I need to lose and it is just overwhelming....and discouraging. I am beginning to think I am going to rid myself of my long term goals and only have short term goals. I'm thinking 10 pound goals and that's it. Once I hit 10 pounds off, I shoot for another 10 pounds, completely ignoring the big number. What do you think about goals, be it weight loss, money savings, debt payoff? Do you have both long and short term goals?

News of the day.... I have hurt my knee. I know I overused it when I was playing volleyball on Friday, but I never let it rest. The whole weekend I was out on the beach walking on uneven snow and ice. Grrrr... We have an elliptical in the haunted basement I could use.... I hate going down there alone. T-25 is definitely out for the next few days.

Let me know what you think about goals.... Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment