Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Better Than Nothing

I should be elated I'm down anything at all after this weekend's unclean food and drink marathon. But, I'm down 0.8 pounds for the week and back on track. I think Sunday was the first day this year I didn't drink at least 2 liters of water and I literally felt terrible. Water is a MUST!

I need to start my 5K training this week! I don't know why I am procrastinating. It's not that cold out and it's not raining. My goal today is to do it before I have to leave for class tonight. Remember, I'm on the 7 month program. Today is only a 10 minute brisk walk. I feel a little guilty that I'm not going to be taking Blue on my walks. She loves to walk but she's a Blue Heeler and therefore herds me when we walk, and heaven forbid I jog! She gets right in front of me and just stops! Maybe I'll take her for my warm up around the block. We'll see.

Now if I just had him calling me to remind me to eat my veggies!

 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment