Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Slacking!

No gain....or loss this week. It's to be expected. I'm good at drinking my 1 liter of water in the morning and at least one more throughout my day but I'm not eating on schedule, had a few cokes throughout the week, and I'm sure the fried catfish on Friday night didn't help matters.

But I'm still determined and still updating this blog, though I need to do it more than just weekly.

This week brings more challenges...Winterfest in Gatlinburg. My main goals for this weekend is my water intake and my eating schedule. I can take peanut butter and bananas, hard boiled egg whites, and clementines for snacks in my cooler. I can even take a sandwich for dinner Friday night. If I'm good, I can have Mellow Mushroom on Sunday for lunch! (Which, honestly, I'll probably have Sunday no matter what.)

One day I'll be strong enough to stay on track more than I'm off!

Happy fueling!

~ Suzanne


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment