Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A New Beginning

So....yeah, it's been a while since my last post. Needless to say, I've been off track....WAY off track! I've gained all that I lost back and then some! I'm not ready to post my weight just yet. Maybe I should. One day maybe I'll come back and edit this post.

I'm back to attempt yet one more time. This blog helps me be accountable, but only if people read it, and I need some hint that people are indeed reading it! (Hint, hint...leave comments!)

My commitments:

I commit to going till the end of June without soda (except on June 11th, my birthday, when I can have Mexican Coke that's made with sugar and not high fructose corn syrup).

I commit to doing metabolic training (more on that in another post) 6 days a week till the end of June (5 days this week since I started on Tuesday).

I commit to weigh myself on the 1st and 15th of the month ONLY! I will not be a slave to the scale!

That's enough commitments till the end of June.

My "like to do but not committing to do"s (these may be my next set of commitments):

Write what I eat down in my blog daily for all to see.

Eat at least one clean main meal each day.

I was talking to my dad about the need for a reward if I kept my commitments. I love fabric, but I can't afford the fabric I love, till I get a real job again. So dad said if I keep these till June 30th he'll give me $50 to by fabric with! Sounds like a reward I want to earn!

Daily intake and exercise log:

Shaklee Cinch shake made with dark chocolate almond milk (yes the almond milk has cane sugar in it, but it's the only one I like)

Exercise -metabolic training 12 minutes cycling

1 egg white with sea salt
1 colby jack cheese stick

I had 2 BBQ sandwiches :( but it was homemade BBQ and so so good
A helping of potatoes au gratin
A helping of baked beans
1 brownie...ok, 2 brownies but one was really little

I ate at church for dinner....
Green beans
Mashed potatoes with gravy
Pork chop
Dinner roll with a little bit of butter
Thankfully I didn't like any of the desserts they had tonight!

Daily water intake: 2 liters + 1/2 glass unsweetened tea


I'm all set for tomorrow. My vitamins are set out, protein shake is made, water jug is full, and I'm basically wearing most of my work out clothes to sleep.

Here I go again....

Suzanne

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment