Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Good, and the Bad

    I'm not going to lie, eating clean this week has been very hard. I started classes this week and have pretty much felt overwhelmed. It will pass but my mood has been off and I cheated a LOT. A whole lot! As a result, I have gained 2 pounds so far this week. My final weekly weigh in is Tuesdy so I am hopeful that I can record a loss, no matter how small!

    I have done something to my ankle, back before the New Year. It just started hurting on Sunday afternoon.It doesn't hurt when I walk on it, but when I turn it certain ways. I haven't been exercising so far but I have to change that! I have wanted to do the Conservative Couch to 5K program.  This program is a 7-month program that takes you from walking only 10 minutes to running 30 minutes in 7 months. Check out the link! I want to run Sherry's Run here in Lebanon this September.  If I am going to be ready I need to start at the Beginning of February at the latest! As the website says, I have 230 days and 17 hours to train!



Happy Fueling!

~ Suanne

No comments:

Post a Comment