Saturday, May 25, 2013

5 In a Row!

Woo Hoo! I started this whole thing seriously on Tuesday and I have been to the gym every single morning since then this week! I got a heart rate monitor yesterday (thanks dad for my early birthday gift) to make sure I am working out at the HR range I need to and I am! More on that when I blog about metabolic training, I guess I want to see results before I talk too much about it. But heart rate monitors are expensive! I finally found a pretty basic one for $45.00! That was the cheapest one!

Food wise, yea, lets not talk about that. Here's a picture that sums it all up...



They just opened a Blue Coast Burrito in Mt. Juliet. This is NOT good, but yet it is oh so good!

I bought some strawberry plants today. Organic strawberries are $5.99/lb at Kroger! No thanks!! I bought 4 plants for $6.52, tax and all! I may go back for more....



My dad is a big compost nut, so I have them in great, nutrient rich soil. Now let's see if I can keep them alive. I don't exactly have a very good track record with plants. I keep aloe vera alive because I forget I have it.

I'm 5 days perfect in my commitments. It's really hard not to order a Coke with lime or a Pepsi. They taste so good with certain foods!! I drank 2 liters of water today and 2 glasses of unsweetened tea. I even had tea with my burrito. Sigh, not the same.

Well, tomorrow begins a new week. Let's see how I do!

Suzanne

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment