Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Can Cook Again!

It's fixed! Thanks dad!



Of course, I didn't cook like I should have. Instead my dad asked me the most dangerous question, "Where do you want to eat tonight?" It is physically impossible for my mouth to form the word "home" when he asks that question. I ate an entire calzone, with mushrooms, black olives, onions, pepperoni, and extra cheese, which could have easily made 2 meals. On a positive note, I drank unsweetened tea. Today makes a whole week without soda. Actually, it's a week and a day. And I went to the gym this morning. I stayed above 80% of my max HR during each burst and I was able to stay at higher resistances longer. I'm still on the bike. I thought I'd change it up this week, but I'm happy with the bike for now.

Still feeling a bit guilty about the calzone so I'm going to sleep!

Suz
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment