Monday, May 27, 2013

Yield Not to Temptation...Drink Water

Today is Memorial Day and, of course, my family got together and had a cookout. What goes better with a juicy burger topped with pickle and onion than a cold, fizzy.....sigh, I mean than water. (I did have a cup of unsweetened tea, too.) The cokes were there, taunting me. Ignoring them was difficult. But I did. I comforted myself by eating a whole bunch of sweet, juicy watermelon!

It's less than a week till my first weigh in. (I'm only weighing on the 1st and 15th of the month.) I really need to watch my sodium intake the next few days.

I wrote down a rough menu for this week. I'm going to try to stick to it but my oven isn't working. Hopefully we can fix it tomorrow.
Friday night I was getting ready to cook some chicken and wondered why my oven was taking so long to heat up. This would be why...



Of course they made it where I'll have to pull the whole stove out to fix it.

Finally, this evening I ate 3 of my very own strawberries! They were little, but delicious!


And yes, I washed them off before I ate them. Washed them of dirt, no pesticides on these beauties!

Protein shake, vitamins, and water are ready for tomorrow. Hopefully the gym won't be as crowded as it was this morning!

Happy trudging along!

Suzanne

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment