Thursday, May 23, 2013

Legs of Jelly

March 23, 2013
I'm posting a day late, such is life.

Legs of jelly....While they do jiggle some, that is not what I'm referring to. I'm referring to barely being able to walk after my metabolic training session this morning. They aren't quite as bad as yesterday. I'm not sure if that's a sign I'm getting used to it now or that I didn't work as hard. I went up to 9.0 resistance at first and worked my way down.

My sisters asked me to join them for lunch at Wendy's. I'm sure I could have made a better choice from their menu...but I didn't. I did stick to my no soda commitment and had unsweetened tea and I didn't get a Frosty so I'm counting it as a success.

I rubbed elbows with important people for dinner tonight (State Representative Mark Pody). I took a picture of my food :). (See below).

Well, I resisted soda at a fast food restaurant today, kept to my exercise commitment, and didn't binge on sweets...good day!

Food and exercise log:

Shaklee Cinch protein shake made with dark chocolate almond milk

Exercise: metabolic trading on the bike

2 boiled eggs

Sargento Colby jack cheese stick

Wendy's single w/ cheese, ketchup, pickle, and onion
Small fry
Unsweetened tea

And my dinner...




Everything's set out for tomorrow!

Here's to another day...
Suzanne

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment