Friday, July 12, 2013

It's Just Blisters

I have been off track the last couple of days. I have 2 blisters, one on each heel. I know where one came from, last Sunday when I had on too low of socks. I have no idea where the other one came from. It's like I woke up with it. I finally went to the store today and got some special blister band aids. Hopefully, I will get back on track tomorrow. Other than not going to the gym, I have been eating out more too this week. This grad school class leaves little time for anything else and pretty much fries my brain. (Hence the lack of blogging.) The time I am not in class, driving to and from class, or reading and writing papers, I want to do NOTHING.....except sleep. I am procrastinating today. My professor gave us the day off so we would have time to write our really big paper that the rough draft is due Sunday night. So I spent the day doing everything but working on it.

At least I am still on track with my no Mexican food and no HFCS/CS. That's something, right?

Oh, I forgot to tell you I weighed Monday and had a 1.8 pound loss. I wanted at least 2 but I'll take what I can get. I am sure this Monday will not look pretty.

Today's question: What little ailments keep you sidelined?

1 comment:

  1. sickness and sheer laziness. I have been sick for a week and I have not worked out since the Wednesday of wedding week. I have still lost 5 pounds for a total of 20 since Feb. it's slow going but it's going. I know it goes faster when I workout...I need to get better!--Ellyn

    ReplyDelete