Friday, July 19, 2013

Where's the Wagon?

I've fallen so far off the wagon I'm not sure I can find it! I can feel it too. I feel horrible. I miss my energy! I think I'll be starting back at square one. The key IS to start again though, right?

Grad school is on hold for now, just looking for a job. There are no papers to be written, no projects to do....just calls to made and emails sent, all of which can't take place till at least 8:00 am. No excuses!

I'm really excited about tomorrow's post! I have someone very special that has written her story. I can't wait to share it with y'all! She's such an inspiration!

Okay, tomorrow I will share that AND what I did at the gym...because I AM going to the gym tomorrow!

Thanks Beth for sharing this with me!



So here I go....yet again!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment