Monday, June 10, 2013

Back to Square One

That's what it felt like this morning at the gym. I have switched from the recumbent bike to the elliptical. I feel kinda awkward on the elliptical actually. During my warm up I was just trying to get used to the motion, it has been so long since I have been on one. I am not even thinking about attempting the one that makes you move your arms too, yet! I kept it on level 1 and resistance 1. My legs weren't really burning during my high intensity intervals but I had NO TROUBLE getting to my target heart rate. I was usually up to 86% or more! I think I'll keep it at 1:1 till my heart rate shows me I need to bump it up.

I have been in a funk the past few days. I don't know why. Tomorrow is my birthday, but I don't feel like that is what is causing the funk. I just don't feel like doing much of anything. I would prefer to sleep. This is more noticeable to me because I have been extra energized since I started working out. Maybe it's school. This is the week that all but one thing is due. I just don't have any drive.
I don't even want to sew or paint!

Anyway, enough pity partying.  I need to be thinking of a recipe to post for tomorrow! Looking through recipes sounds much more fun than reading a chapter that I have to lead the discussion on Wednesday or starting my research paper that's due Thursday, doesn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment