Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Ultimate Treat!

I have lot's of things I like to eat and drink. Most of them are not good for me. I have always been a big fan of cokes, aka soda. (In the South all sodas are called cokes.) Anyway, I used to drink at least 3 a day. Now that I have committed to go without them for six weeks, except for today, I can see that was a bit much. So for my one day I can drink a coke, I want THE BEST! I present to you.... Mexican Coke! I find it in the international section of Kroger. It is made with sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup and found in a glass bottle. That ice cold bottle combined with the ice cold Coke touching my mouth... lovely! I think this may be the only coke I drink for a while. I'll find a way to ration it out.

Mexican Coke
 
I went to the gym this morning and when I scanned my card the little voice that usually says, "Welcome," instead yelled, "Happy Birthday!" I also get entered into a drawing for working out on my birthday. How cool is that?
 
This was day two on the elliptical. My legs burned a bit at first but they quit whining after a couple of minutes. I stayed at 1:1 (incline:resistance). I had no trouble getting my heart rate to my goal, but it seems easier than the bike. Weird, huh? My legs have hurt all day thought!
 
I am having dinner at Olive Garden tonight for my birthday. I just know I am going to put on everything I have lost in one sitting! But I only turn 26 I mean 37 once!
 
Today's question: What is your absolute favorite treat? (Lea Ann S. JUST ONE!)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment