Saturday, June 1, 2013

Weigh-in and Blogathon

I am happy to report that I have lost 4.4 pounds since my initial weigh-in on June 21st! That was 11 days ago. I also went into a new "10s" place! Barely, but I'm there. I do not plan on seeing that number sitting there in the middle again until it has a 1 in front of it! I know I probably won't always lose at this rate so I'm taking it while I can.

Today is the first day of the Blogathon. I have to post everyday in June! This came along at the perfect time (Thanks Suzzanne) and will get me into the habit of blogging. There are some theme days coming through it too.

I was going to go to my chiropractor's office and do the MAX T3 workout with them this morning, but I was too lazy to go out to the car last night and see what time it started. Yes, that would be a very sad, but true, fact. So, I will be going to the gym today instead. I do love my gym. I go to the Jimmy Floyd Center here in Lebanon. There is a large variety of people that go there. I used to go to Sports Village, I actually used to work at Sports Village. It is nice, but I see more of the "120 pound, perfect mom" there. I like the variety at Jimmy Floyd, plus, they have racquetball and as soon as I get to where I don't think I'll have a heart attack I plan on joining the league! I love racquetball and it is a great workout. Jimmy Floyd also has a better variety of weight machines. I think that will be my Sunday challenge, weight training.

                                                                                                                                                

I kept my commitment this week to work out 6 days! WOO HOO! Just 4 more weeks of this commitment. I'm thinking I may do 2 week commitments after this. Like from weigh-in to weigh-in. Maybe that's not long enough. Maybe some should be 2-week and others 6-week commitments.... I DON"T KNOW!

I may or may not have had Mexican for lunch. Okay, I did. BUT it keeps me from going on Sunday when they have a buffet. Tonight I am just snacking on popcorn and an orange because I am not that hungry.

I have been thinking about changing the name of my blog since the focus isn't just Clean Eating. It will be part of it, but it's much more than that. So, here's the question of the day....
What do you think would be a better name for my blog?

My motivation for today, and maybe it can be yours too...


1 comment:

  1. Yay and congrats! I'm glad you're doing the Blogathon. I like how your posts are honest, you take the bad with the good and remind us that even though we're not perfect, doesn't mean we can't try to reach our goals. -Suzzanne

    ReplyDelete