Sunday, June 23, 2013

Maybe Next Summer

Today my Life Group from church had a pool party. We have one every year and every year I say next year I will look decent enough in a bathing suit I'll actually swim. Well, once again, I didn't, and I said it again. But this time I am actually on a journey to see it a reality next year.

I have been thinking about what my next commitments will be and for how long. I have this week to finalize them. I am thinking NO Mexican food for the entire month of July. If you know me, you know this may be worse than no soda. I, of course, thought about this at lunch today, which may or may have not been at Los Compadres, while eating from the Sunday buffet. No Los Compadres, no Blue Coast Burrito, no Salsarita's, no Moes, no Qdoba....this is serious. Just look...
'


Something else I want to commit to is to drink 2 1/2 liters of water a day. I already drink 2 liters a day and most of the time I drink 2 1/2 to 3, but I want to commit to doing it for the month.

Then there is my July Challenge, which I am inviting all of my readers to join me in. I am not going to buy anything from the grocery store with high fructose corn syrup or corn syrup in it for the entire month.

What do y'all think?

I am ready to get back in the gym in the morning! I think I may do some weights too since I don't have to rush home to get ready for class.

Today's question: Do you have any frequent diner cards? Where to?

1 comment: