Friday, June 7, 2013

Day Down the Drain

Well, I am just giving up on counting anything today. I should have been really good today but this lady brought in doughnuts for class. I just had one, normally I would have had at least 2. Then I ate the lunch I brought like a good little girl and some one offered me some hummus with warm pita bread. How do you say no to that? To top it off, tonight I am going to Chuy's and eating a Chuychanga. I'm pretty sure it will contain more calories than I am allowed for the rest of today and all of tomorrow.

Well, I did at least work out today and worked really hard!

Tonight after Chuy's I'm going to finally get to see the Grand Ole Opry! I listen to it on the radio all the time. Carrie Underwood and Josh Turner will be there. I'm pretty excited even though we are on the top row. It's my early birthday present from my sister.

Well, I better get ready!

Tomorrow is a new day! (I know I shouldn't have given up for today, but honestly, I just have! My commitments are still going on strong though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment